Thursday, September 17, 2009

illneses!

The weather is starting to get colder here in Slippery Rock and its about that time of year where everyone is starting to get sick. However this year isn't the same as past, due to the swine flu outage. Personally, I think that this is just ridiculous. I mean college students are in their prime. I have not heard about a lot of college students recently dying from the FLU! Unless you have an infant, or you're 90 years old, or extremely unhealthy, I think everyone should probally just relax. A lot of people get sick during the change between seasons.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. I know a lot of people are getting sick recently. The weather is crazy, snowing one day and 80 the next. I had a cold a week ago and recently just got over it! The swine flu definitely was a big thing for awhile, but it sure has seem to fade away recently. My two year old niece had the swine flu, and she is all better now.

    ReplyDelete